Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall Fun






We went to Klackle's orchard today, which provides a variety of fun activities for kids. There are wagon rides for apple picking, enchanted pumpkin rides, fire truck rides, tricycles, playgrounds, inflatables and it wouldnt be complete without the farm animals. Cole loves to look at pictures of animals, but get him near one and he wants nothing to do with it. I tried to encourage him to feed the goat, but he was hesitant when the goat looked like he might climb the fence. He screamed and cried and clinged to Brad like he was going to be eaten! I am sure the other parents around didnt think it was funny that Brad and I were laughing!
Natalie seemed to enjoy the enchanted pumpkin ride, just glad she didnt eat before hand as it was quite bumpy.
We met my friend Melissa there with her kids Gavin and Jordyn. They are so good with helping with Cole and Natalie.

No comments:

Post a Comment