Natalie is 4 months old and she has more hair than alot of 1 year olds. And no, I dont know what to do with it. Barettes can only handle so much! It is hard to get used to the fact that we wont be going through all this baby fun again. Cole and Natalie have been just perfect, it kind of makes you want to have more, but then I remember that we could pay our mortgage with what we pay in daycare per month! Not sure where that money was when we didnt have kids!
Cole always wants to get in the pictures when I take them of Natalie. He says "cheeseburger" instead of cheese.
He got another haircut yesterday, and I it is so cute. I think that means we have retired from the haircutting business and we will leave it to Great Clips to handle.
No comments:
Post a Comment