I think I might have a small obsession with kids clothes. I guess thats what happens when you cant find clothes you like for yourself. I played dress up with Natalie yesterday with some very outfits. This morning we had to have Cole try on all of his pants because he just doesnt fit into many of them. And yes, I counted them and he has at least 30 pair of pants! If you go shopping with me, dont let me buy pants for him.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Dress Up
I think I might have a small obsession with kids clothes. I guess thats what happens when you cant find clothes you like for yourself. I played dress up with Natalie yesterday with some very outfits. This morning we had to have Cole try on all of his pants because he just doesnt fit into many of them. And yes, I counted them and he has at least 30 pair of pants! If you go shopping with me, dont let me buy pants for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow she is getting so big so fast what a cutie Amanda!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL! It looks like her hair is gettinglighter! (or maybe I just say that all the time because I am sure she is going to be blonde!)
ReplyDelete