Sunday, May 2, 2010

Vacation for us, vacation away from us for kids!!







Brad and I enjoyed the Florida sun with some friends for almost a whole week without the kids. They have the greatest grandparents and aunt for watching them during that time. When I we went to pick them up, I told Cole it was time to go home and he said, "why?" I still think they missed us!
Natalie has been so talkative lately, saying new things everyday. She calls Cole, Coley now. When she gets up in the morning and he is still sleeping, she says, "Coley, night night?"
They both love to play outside. Brad is working on building their new swingset, they cant wait to use it. I am sure we will get a lot of use out of that this summer.
A few weeks ago we had some friends and their kiddos over, they had so much fun playing together. Natalie just loves having a baby around.
For Easter, we got the kids caterpillars and tent and we got to watch them turn into a cocoon and then a butterfly. We just let them go this past weekend, what a fun time for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment