Today was the last day for the kids at daycare. I know Cole will miss all his friends and his teachers, but we will get to see them when it gets nice out and we are going on walks.
I just couldnt resist this picture of Natalie. She usually doesnt sleep on her back
b/c she always rolls over, but I think she was just too tired and slept like this.
Natalie is much more curious that Cole, as demonstrated in this pic trying to climb under the chair.
Poor Cole, loves hats, but they never fit! He was wearing this around all night one night. What is the greatest about Cole going to bed is when I say I love you, he says I love you too. It is very cute.
I bought some shape cards for Cole and although he cant say them perfectly clear, he knows circle, triangle, square, star, rectangle, oval and heart. I think that is awesome! Colors seem to be more of a challenge. Oh..and he knows the name of the president, which sounds like omama.
No comments:
Post a Comment