Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hapy New Year





I cant beleive we are already halfway through January. We had our last family Christmas last weekend with the Ewings and the Hummels. The kids had fun playing together and I think the girls had the most fun with ice cream and pedicures. Thanks mom!
Happenings lately, Natalie is army crawling all over the place. She is up on her hands and knees rocking, so I am sure it wont be long till she is super fast! Nana decided it was time to trim off her 2 foot long chunks of hair on the side of her face. I think Brad might be a little sad about that, but at least its all one length now. Even so, she has more hair than most 7 month olds!
Cole tries to say everything and is getting better at saying sentences, like "I need help" and "I dont like that." He still likes dinosaurs and elmo.

No comments:

Post a Comment