




Cole and I took a trip to Florida to suprise his great grandpa for his 70th bday. We went with my mom and all of my aunts and uncles, referred to as Cole's Entourage! 10 of us slept in Margaret's Mansion, the oldest house on the St. Petersburg Islands. There were varying degrees of likeness about the place, but Cole and I didnt mind our bedroom without a door.
We got to go out to dinner, where Grammie kept Cole entertained. We went to the beach, felt the cold water of the ocean, took a boat ride in the ocean, Grammie even built Cole his own little hut to keep the sun away.
Cole seemed to like the birds and being surrounded by people the most. I think he also loved his seat that he rode around in at the airport, quite possibly the most genious invention ever. We sure got a lot of smiles, points and stares. I emailed the company to ask if I could be a sales rep!
Now if we could only get Brad to move somewhere warmer!
No comments:
Post a Comment