





Well, I tried to post a video on here, but it was taking forever! It was of Cole dancing to Itsy Bitsy Spider on a CD. He does the hand motions for the spider but then bends down to dance and shake his butt like he is doing the chicken dance, too cute!
Here are some recent pictures, probably not in order. Nana (that would be Grandma Becky for this week) calls Cole Mr. Safety, well he's here to prove you wrong by standing on his fire engine. Note the 2 fire engines, we got one for free from the company b/c the other one didnt make noise. I couldnt beleive they offered to send another one free, that kind of stuff never happens to me ;-)
Cole LOVES to read. I can not stress that enough, and yes one of the pictures of is him reading The Holes in Your Nose book, it even talks about boogers, snot and bloody noses.
No new words this week, still lots of jabbering and gesturing. He has become afraid of the bath since the last post, hopefully its just a phase!
your one of the cuteiest newfews I have you and landon are my only nefews so your both my cutiest nefews
ReplyDeleteaunt tricia