Friday, November 16, 2007

I love to read



Cole really loves to look at books. His favorite right now is a book called Tails, with lots of animals to touch and feel. He has been taking a few steps on his own, which we get really excited about. He also tries to blow kisses and play peek aboo, although he cant seem to find his eyes, so he hides his hands anywhere on his head.
This past weekend we went to dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Bramans to celebrate Great Grandma Bramans 75th birthday. Cole just loves his ducky there! Check out my new shoes my grandma Becky bought me, they are just like my dads!
We can hardly beleive that he will be one in just a few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Buddy! You are getting to be such a big boy, pretty soon I am going to hear little knocking on my door asking of Ava can come out and play! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete