Wednesday, September 5, 2007

An Old Pro




Cole has been crawling like he's been doing it forever. He has now moved on to pulling himself up to stand, on anything possible. He pulls up on the table, his crib, toy box, anything that feels sturdy.

We went to Indiana this past weekend and he got to see lots of my family. We had a fun time, although it is harder for me to adjust to him not being on a schedule there. He really does not want to miss out on anything.

I think he might be getting his bottom 2 teeth finally (for real this time!) His gums look swollen and feel rougher than normal. We will see what happens in the next few days.

I am back at work now wishing for those days back on the boat. Here are some of our last outing on Bass Lake with Grandma Ewing.

2 comments:

  1. He is just adorable! He always looks so happy. I love the pictures in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water Baby...you are just too cute! Ava would LOVE to join you...next summer? Tell your Mommy and Daddy that I miss them and need some adult time with them. Work, school and Ava are taking up all of my time!

    ReplyDelete