Saturday, April 14, 2007

Future Basketball Player?




Yesterday we visited the doctor's office. They did all the normal stuff like weighing and measuring. Cole now weighs 14 pounds, and is 26 inches long. Brad thought it was funny that a few more inches and Cole will be half my height. I thought it was great that he is in the 90% for height. I dont think I have ever been above 5%!

Earlier this week Cole turned 4 months old. Brad and I took some very cute pictures of Cole.

Cole had a fun Easter, there was so much to see that he hardly napped all day. We went to Grandma and Poompa's on Saturday and Grandma and Grandpa Matthews and Grandma and Grandpa Bramans on Sunday. He was so tired when we got home that he was asleep at 7 and slept until the morning. We couldn't beleive he slept that long.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new pictures! He is such a cutie!

    love, amy

    ReplyDelete