So I love to get Cole dressed. He doesn't seem to mind either=) He will be 10 weeks on Monday. He starts daycare on Tuesday, I am sad to have to leave him every day, but at least Brad will be with him half the day and not a stranger!
He is so adorable Amanda! It was great to read all the stories! hang in there about the babysitter! It will get better and you really come to appreciate those times at home!
I have a "huge" bed now. Thanks Uncle Ed! I still LOVE to read and sing songs. I love going places, anywhere! I love playing outside. Has a great memory, "I got my haircut there before" when passing Great Clips!
About Natalie: Expert walker and runner. I have 3 teeth. Loves to eat, favorite lately seems to be pasta. Says hi and uh-oh. Loves to giggle. Helps put her shoes on. Learning body parts. So cute!!!!
Having trouble logging in, trying it this way.
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable Amanda! It was great to read all the stories! hang in there about the babysitter! It will get better and you really come to appreciate those times at home!
ReplyDeleteLove Ya- Kris