Today Cole is 7 weeks old, my how time flies. He gets bigger every day. He is still smiling and sleeping a little longer at night.
Hopefully we have seen the last of our bad Mondays. 2 weeks ago I was involved in a roll over car crash. I was by myself (thankfully) and not injured. The roads were slushy and icy and I lost control and flipped over into a wooded swampy ditch. I am very grateful that I walked away and it makes me happy to wake up every day and see my family.
Last Monday Brad cut his hand on his ice auger while installing a blade. We went to the ER and he had to get 8 stitches.
Luckily we have the GREATEST neighbors in the world who have dropped everything to come help with Cole! So like I said, today is almost over without any incidents, yay!
We visited a daycare center today and realized that was close to our only option. The way some of these places look from the outside, I would not want to leave our dogs there..okay maybe leave Miller for a day (just kidding!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment